IMPORTANT UPDATE RE: CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
From Fri 10 Dec inclusive, visitors are required wear a face covering during their visit, unless expempt. Please make sure you are wearing your face covering before you enter the building. You must also keep your face covering on for the duration of your visit, including in the auditorium. You can temporarily remove it to eat and drink, when seated. You must put the face covering back on once you finish eating or drinking.
The government website says, “In settings where face coverings are required in England, there are some circumstances where people may not be able to wear a face covering.
Please be mindful and respectful of such circumstances. Some people are less able to wear face coverings, and the reasons for this may not be visible to others.
This includes (but is not limited to):
- children under the age of 11 (The UK Health and Security Agency does not recommend face coverings for children under the age of 3 for health and safety reasons)
- people who cannot put on, wear or remove a face covering because of a physical or mental illness or impairment, or disability
- people for whom putting on, wearing or removing a face covering will cause severe distress
- people speaking to or providing assistance to someone who relies on lip reading, clear sound or facial expressions to communicate
- to avoid the risk of harm or injury to yourself or others
- police officers and other emergency workers, given that this may interfere with their ability to serve the public”
The Pomegranate Theatre and Winding Wheel Theatre are open as normal and presenting live performances and cinema. To find out what is on and book tickets please see the Chesterfield Theatres website.
Support groups and Business events of up to 30 members will be able to meet at the Assembly Rooms and Hasland Village Hall. During this period hirers will be required to produce a Covid Secure Risk assessment and any booking should be discussed in advance with the Venue hire team on 01246 345 333.
The Winding Wheel Theatre is no longer serving as a vaccination centre.
For queries relating to venue hire bookings, please contact us.